Aims and Objectives
- We have a transparent and Objective Admission Policy.
- We have a fixed number of seats for each combination and will not compromise on it as the aim is to provide the best education.
- Admission to PUC is made per the PUE Board Karnataka guidelines.
- Application forms will be issued physically in the college office only after the SSLC / CBSE / ICSE results.
- An application fee is charged as per the PUE guidelines.
- The filled-in application should be submitted to the college office along with the required documents on or before the last date of submisison.
- No application forms will be issued after the last date to collect the forms.
- The selection of students is based on merit and per the Roster system.
- Selected students should pay the prescribed fees online (Through Edchemy - the College Management Portal) and complete the admission procedure before the last date.
How to pay the fees online
- The Edchemy link will be sent to the parent with their registered Email- ID mentioned in the application form.
- Activate Edchemy using the link shared. User ID will be your registered Email- ID.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered Email- ID to be used as a password to activate the account.
- The Fees payment link will be reflected on Edchemy. Using this link, the fees can be paid.
- We do not collect any donations or voluntary contributions before, during or after the admission process. If anyone demands or collects the above in the name of the College, the Management is not responsible.
- CBSE & ICSE students can approach the college office after January 1st week for admission information.
- The College may conduct an Entrance Test based on their 10th Maths, Science & English syllabus to confirm the admission or the admission may also be confirmed based on their school Mid Term and Pre Board performance.
- We do not entertain admission queries made through Email or over the Phone.