1. What is the admission procedure and when does it commence?
A. Admission to PU will be done as per the guidelines of Department of Pre-University Education,
Karnataka. Applications will be issued only after SSLC results.
2. What about the admission of CBSE and ICSE students?
A. Admission to PU will be done only after their results, but they can approach the college office during first week of
3. What is the cut off percentage for admission?
A. Based on the number of applications received the selection list will be announced for both General Merit and
4. What are the combinations offered?
A. The combinations offered are PCMB / PCME / PCMCs / BASM / BASCs
5. What are the languages offered?
A. English is compulsory and for second language the candidates can opt any one of the following languages –
Kannada/ Hindi/ Sanskrit/ French.
6. How many students are there in each class?
A. There are about 60 students in each class.
7. Is there a student counsellor on campus?
A. Yes, we do have a counsellor on campus available from Monday to Wednesday 10.00 am to 4:30 pm.
8. Does the college have CCTV surveillance?
A. Yes on all floors and around the campus.
9. Does the college have any cultural fest?
A. Yes, we do have an intra – collegiate fest every year called ‘SATVAM’.
10. Does the college have sophisticated laboratories?
A. Yes, we do have state – of – art laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science
with efficient lab staff.
11. Does the college have transport facility?
12. Does the college have uniform for students?